- The successful candidate will be responsible for the direct supervision/management of the Tooling Design Staff.
- Plans, directs and coordinates the development and design of tools, dies, gauges, jigs, fixtures and other special devices for production or experimental use based on engineering definition and with consideration to such factors as accessibility, economy, mobility, and performance requirements.
- Makes sure the designed tools are consistent with standard tool configuration.
- The Tool Design Manager is familiar with current concepts, practices, and procedures utilized in the field as well as having a strong interest in new technological applications.
- Responsible for program and technical performance while providing objective-oriented direction to subordinates utilizing management guidelines & general policies, ensuring that projects are completed on schedule and within budget.
- The selected candidate should thrive in a fast-paced work environment with high expectations, significantly diverse assignments, collaborative/team settings across all levels.
To learn more about our hiring process for manager positions, please view our Selecting the Best Qualified Managers" video:www.northropgrumman.com/HYPERLINK "http://www.northropgrumman.com/SQMVideo" SQMVideo
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17024850&lang=en
• Post ID: 145093497 la