What We Offer:What We’re Looking For:What You’ll Do:
Here at Integrity Lash, we’ve worked hard for the last eleven plus years to build a thriving business with a reputation for excellence. Fortunately, we succeeded. Unfortunately, we weren’t exactly prepared for that success. Now, we’re booked solid with standing clients, and our wait list is long enough to stretch from one side of the salon to the other.
Apparently, this crisis requires immediate resolution.
What We Offer:
● A minimum income of $50,000 a year
● Health and dental insurance
● 5 Paid sick days + vacation pay
● Employee discounts + free lashes
● Paid continuing education
What We're Looking For:
● People with at least 1 year experience
● Candidate must hold a valid cosmetology or esthetician license in the state of California
● Must be available full time
● Must share our strong commitments to promptness, professionalism and client safety.
● We greatly prioritize hard-working applicants with positive attitudes.
What You'll Do:
● We firmly believe lash stylists should spend their time at work doing what they love, so your job duties will include applying eyelash extensions. That’s it. No toilet scrubbing, “marketing” yourself, counting inventory, or sitting around waiting for clients without pay. From the day you start with us, you’ll be busy doing your craft.
Why should you come work with us? Plenty of reasons! We are the most award winning lash salon in Southern California and the highest rated lash salon on Yelp. We were chosen by LA Magazine and Pasadena Weekly as the best place to get your lashes done (And Best Place to Work by Pasadena Weekly). This last year Vanity Fair picked us one of the best lash salons in SoCal for the Oscars. Salon Today also selected us as one of the top 200 salons in the North America two years in a row. Our salon is professional and has plans on taking over the lash world (we are just a little ambitious).
We also are also a fierce advocate for the rights of beauty workers, so you’ll find that our policies and practices are entirely different than what you’re probably used to. Check out our website or our YouTube channel to get a feel for our salon. Please submit your resume via Workpop (A video resume is even better...surprise us with something fun). Please do not call or show up unannounced expecting an audience with management. Like we said, we’re extremely busy handling this ongoing crisis, so appointments are required.
We hope to hear from you soon!
• Post ID: 160681062 la