Are you passionate about health & wellness? Do you thrive on sharing that passion with those around you? Pressed Juicery Shift Leads are subject matter experts, who love to influence others, and make an impact on their daily lives through health & nutrition. Our teams are eager to learn about our customers’ lifestyles, match their needs with the benefits of our products, and guide customers to reach their goals. They are relationship builders, entrepreneurial, product experts, have a keen ability to lead & influence others, and are outstanding sellers. They are self-starters, take initiative to learn about the newest trends in the health & wellness to better serve their audience. They embrace & lead through change. They are inspired by growth. They possess a relentless commitment to excellence and achieving results.
Responsibilities – Include but are not limited to:
- Drive company sales growth and profitability through customer centric selling, teamwork, superior product knowledge, and an impeccable customer experience.
- Lead the selling process to ensure goals are met during shifts for all employees.
- Ability to foster a customer focused selling culture. Models the service & sales experience.
- Provide individual & team performance feedback and recommendations to managers.
- Coach and elevate team performance in the moment to maximize team selling potential. Set clear goals and expectations with all associates on every shift.
- Support onboarding of new employees and continued training of selling team.
- Be a brand ambassador; support community engagement, and local store marketing partnerships to increase brand visibility.
- Support order and inventory processes where applicable.
- Freeze stores: cutting, preparing, and serving product. Clean equipment and following proper food handling procedures.
- Heat stores: preparing hot beverages, following proper food handling procedures, and cleaning equipment.
- Effective management of third party vendors.
- Enroll all customers in our Loyalty Program.
- Active & engaged product sampling throughout all day parts.
- Share customer feedback with store manager regarding product requests, concerns, and suggestions.
- Perform opening and closing duties including execution of bank deposits, receipt of shipment, and interpret / disseminate company directive when assigned as manager on duty. Maintain store appearance and cleanliness standards.
- Leads by example - reinforces company policy, and ensures a safe & respectful work environment for all members.
- Utilize POS and related computer systems to ensure efficiency
- Other job related duties as requested.
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules.
- Passion, knowledge, interest in health, fitness, and/or wellness.
- Ability to build customer relationships and deliver exceptional service.
- Possess a relentless ability to achieve results.
- Ability to quickly adapt & embrace new procedures, processes, and shifts to priorities.
- Proven success in achieving goals through customer centric selling.
- Excellent team player with ability to lead & work independently.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills with a proficiency in English.
- Keen understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Previous retail, restaurant, or hospitality leadership experience preferred.
- Previous cash-handling and POS experience.
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must have a valid California Food Handler Card, or applicable state required certification.
Employees are required to fill out necessary paperwork including confidentiality agreements at the time of hire. Employees cannot begin working shifts until all relevant paperwork and identification verification have been completed. The above responsibilities should not be considered an all-inclusive description of the role. Employees(s) may be asked to perform additional duties as needed, during time(s) of co-worker(s) absence, and where a needed balance of workload(s) are applicable.
Our founders created Pressed Juicery with one goal in mind, to bring delicious, premium, and nutritious juices to everyone. They did it by doing things that many health and wellness companies forget:
Make it taste great. Make it simple. Make it affordable. Make it for everyone.
• Post ID: 156880437 la