At Northrop Grumman, our employees have incredible opportunities to work on revolutionary systems in air and space that impact people’s lives around the world today, and for generations to come. Our work preserves freedom and democracy, and advances human discovery and our understanding of the universe. We look for people who have bold new ideas, courage and a pioneering spirit to join forces to invent the future, and have a lot of fun along the way. Our culture thrives on intellectual curiosity, cognitive diversity and bringing your whole self to work — and we have an insatiable drive to do what others think is impossible. Our employees are not only part of history, they’re making history.
Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems has an opening for a Program Planning Scheduling Analyst - 4 to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located in Palmdale, CA.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Prepares, develops and coordinates integrated master schedules to meet program objectives. Ensures major projects and program schedules and plans are horizontally and vertically integrated across company functional groups including finance, engineering, material and manufacturing
· Tracks, plans and schedules, identifies and resolves critical path and network logic conflicts
· Utilizes Gantt, PERT, milestone charts, earned value management and other project management techniques to gauge progress and identify performance variances to facilitate focus and intervention on critical areas. Establishes program baselines and leads the scheduling team in conducting IBR reviews with customer.
· Manages scheduling statement of work (SOW) working with associated project controllers to ensure schedule and budget/forecast are consistent
· Analyzes schedule for critical path, recognizing implications of changes and assists in the development and incorporation of work-around plans into the schedule when change is required
· Develops necessary reports and metrics to enable management decisions
· Utilizes the Earned Value Management (EVM) system to analyze schedules to ensure they are consistent with budgets and forecast
· Performs IPT Scheduling for complex program IMS in a lead scheduling role for smaller projects
· Provides integrated scheduling from proposal through execution phase of contract
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17028866&lang=en