Program Cost Scheduling %26 Control Analyst 2 - Clearance Required - Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Performing Major Subcontract/IWO Supplier and Material GP analysis and preparing reports to ensure that contracts are within negotiated value and government guidelines; reviewing labor and material inputs from suppliers; preparing month-end reports; preparing and maintaining spend plans; develop and review Estimates at Complete (EACs); incorporate changes into the EVMS system in order to maintain cost and schedule baselines.
- Assist Control Account Managers (CAMs) with EVMS activities related to material and supplier tasking to include: Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) development and alignment; time-phasing of tasks; developing and documenting earned value methodologies; performance measurement; estimate to complete analysis and updates and variance analysis research and reporting
- Support Major Subcontracts/IWO and Material GP monthly cost and schedule reviews, identify pressures and opportunities and develop recovery plans as required. Responsible for SAP reconciliation, budget transfer requests, and ensuring proper accounting.
- Project cost structure set-up and management; adherence to company policies, procedures and internal controls; and special projects as assigned.
- Set up cost control system, monitor and control costs and schedules on contracts requiring validated cost schedule control system.
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17018947&lang=en
• Post ID: 155753547 la