The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for a Project Manager, New Product Introduction aligned to Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), division of Ethicon, located in Irvine, CA.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Codman Neuro, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular and Neurosurgery, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
ASP (Advanced Sterilization Products), a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is a leading designer and developer of innovative instrument sterilization, high-level disinfection and cleaning technologies. The company is dedicated to providing infection prevention solutions that create the safest possible environments for patients, healthcare providers and communities. ASP is based in Irvine, California with offices around the world. For more information, please visit www.aspjj.com or follow us at www.Twitter.com/aspjj .
- Represent the Enterprise Supply Chain in the development and commercialization activities for New Product Development (NPD) projects.
- Be responsible for the integration of New Products into Manufacturing and driving lifecycle management, sustaining activities and other operations responsibilities
- Develop and execute strategy and tactics for the identification, development & implementation of enabling manufacturing processes
- Represent the Voice of Supply Chain on one or more New Product launches
- Oversee development projects with functional responsibility for Supply Chain deliverables
- Lead the Manufacturing site/Supplier selection process for new/revised ASP products including component as well as full device (or subassembly) manufacturing source selection
- Lead the improvement or identification of manufacturing technologies that enable the development of new products
- Oversee NPD portfolio management and ensuring adherence to ASPâs New Product Development Process
- Facilitate and oversee NPD projects
- Orchestrate all operations activities related to Planning, Sourcing Manufacturing and Distribution for new product launches
- Manage project resources, including vendors and contractors
- Set clear expectations for team and establishes roles and responsibilities
- Demonstrate an understanding of business partner needs and manages satisfaction relative to deliverables
- Coordinate and communicate with business partners to ensure the alignment of plan objectives to activities
- Manage final implementation and effectively communicates with all stakeholders
- Act as subject matter expert with regard to project management techniques and ASPâs NPD process
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs Degree is required, a focused degree in engineering or technical field is preferred.
- An Advanced Engineering degree or MBA is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years or relevant business experience is required
- Demonstrated experience in leading large-scale product management projects is required
- A minimum of five (5) years of operations, supply chain and/or engineering support to manufacturing is preferred
- A minimum of five (5) years of development and introduction of new products is preferred
- A PMP certification is preferred
- Experience in medical device and/or regulated industry experience is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time (domestic and/or international) is required
Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP)
New Product Intro-Life Cycle Mgmt
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2654180202&lang=en
• Post ID: 160498307 la