What you’ll be doing...
- Obtain and analyze business data which will inform senior leadership of critical gaps to the strategic operating model.
- Drive the implementation of cross-function strategic projects.
- Prepare Operational Readiness Plans and Sales Go to Market Strategies City by City.
- Influence peers and senior leaders to meet aggressive delivery milestones and short-term projects, while building positive relationships.
- Drive accountability throughout the organization including support partners through publicized RACI’s.
- Produce completion reports: Gant charts, critical path to senior leadership.
- Drive Governance, Procedures and Repetitive Processes that yield high value within the organization.
- Shape the development of the business unit and operations strategies leveraging Data Analytics.
- Make Distribution Data Driven Recommendations.
- Work with senior leaders to gather and shape requirements for presentations to Senior level leaders.
- Provide simplified data visualization or illustrations of operational data, customer demographics and competitive analytics.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Data analysis experience.
- Management consulting or business transformation experience.
- Experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Even better if you have:
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA).
- Experience analyzing data to make appropriate process/business decisions/recommendations and shape business strategy.
- Prior experience in reporting and analytics role.
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Certification.
- Design Thinking Certification.
- Agile Methodology Certification.
- SCRUM Certification.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2453955-program-manager-operations-and-strategic-initiatives
• Post ID: 159535507 la