Manager, Business Regional Quality, Quality Systems - Johnson & Johnson (Santa Ana, California)
Johnson & Johnson Vision is currently recruiting for a Manager, Business Regional Quality, Quality Systems (North America/Latin America) to be located Santa Ana, CA; Milpitas, CA; or Jacksonville, FL.
Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the worldâs first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, it has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUEÂ® Brand Contact Lenses. In 2017, J&J expanded into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health and now serves more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries with its eye health portfolio. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
In this role you will be responsible to deliver on the project plan to implement a Quality Management System (QMS) at the Johnson &Johnson Surgical Vision (JJ SV) marketing entities to meet the J&J requirements for these Local Operating Companies.
In this role you will:
- Partner with the Regional Quality Heads to support the integration of the QMS at the JJ SV Regional Quality Offices (RQOs) into the JJ Vision QMS.
- Support the Regional Quality Heads to transition the distribution centers from the JJ SV 3rd party model to the Customer Logistic Services model and to conduct a gap assessment at these JJSV Distribution Centers.
- Work as part of the team to support and drive these key initiatives for JJ Vision to completion per the defined strategy and agreed timeline.
- Partner with global Vision Quality, Supplier Chain and Surgical Vision commercial organizations, including partnering with leadership teams to implement these key objectives.
- Post the completion of these key objective, this position will be part of the team that has responsibility for the sustainability of the QMS.
- Develop the project plan for each of these key projects and partners with all stakeholder to deliver. Works with the local teams to address any challenges that may arise during the execution phase and ensures that projects remain on track. Elevate to senior management any challenges that may impact on the ability to deliver the project per the agreed timelines. Work with the local teams to trouble shoot and develop actions to address any issues that may arise. Ensures that at all times JJ requirements and local regulations are met.
- Identify any gaps and work with the Business/ Regional QA Heads on a remediation plan to address.
- Communicate and partner with other Regional and Business Quality professionals to implement a worldwide quality management system.
- Adhere to environmental policy and procedures and support department environmental objectives.
- A Bachelorâs Degree is required, a Technical discipline (e.g. Engineering, Chemistry, Life Sciences, etc.) is preferred
- A minimum of 8 years of work experience is required
- 5 working experience in a highly regulated industry (technical / quality / regulatory role in the Medical Device Industry) is required
- Ability to travel international and domestically up to 60% required
- Excellent project management skills required
- Excellent problem solving skills required
- Ability to manage virtual teams is required
- Staff supervision experience is preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills are required
- Strong understanding of regulatory / compliance requirements for North America and Latin America is preferred
- Flexible in undertaking tasks and working hours
- Ability to use own initiative when required to do so
United States-California-Santa Ana
North America-United States-Florida-Jacksonville, North America-United States-California-Milpitas
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=2369180201&lang=en
• Post ID: 160498222 la