Johnson & Johnson Vision, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a IT Manager, Business Technology Leader. This position will be located in Santa Ana, CA.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision goal is improving sight throughout a patientâs lifetime. J&J Surgical Vision is well positioned to address a full range of vision health needs for global markets: The No. 2 global provider of cataract products and a leader in presbyopia-correcting IOLs, the Global Refractive (LASIK) market leader, all supported with a Consumer Eye Health diverse portfolio of solutions and drops. Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision has operations in the United States, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Research, innovation and new-product development are the focus of our organization. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding our brands and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the industry.
The position requires a leader that can combine Information Technology (IT) expertise with knowledge of the healthcare environment to lead transformational change and accelerate business value.
The key focus is on delivering strategic and innovative commercial solutions to the business while assisting in managing the overall demand and prioritization in the commercial space. The candidate will be technical leader with focus on developing and enhancing technical and business partner relationships. The candidate should have strong communication skills (written and presentation). This IT Manager must seek out opportunities for simplification, capability enablement and standardization of the commercial IT solutions landscape, instituting best practices and lowering costs. In addition, with an eye towards improving business operations, he/she will focus on vendor contracts and negotiations with a charter to improve the way the organization operates. Finally, they will collaborate with and influence Surgical Vision Commercial business partners to execute the IT commercial strategy for the Surgical Vision business worldwide.
IT Manager, Business Technology Leader Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision
Reports to the IT Manager â BTL, Johnson and Johnson Surgical Vision. The position is responsible for coordinating, defining and executing a global IT Customer Experience strategy for Surgical Vision. The position plays a key role in the governance and prioritization of the global customer experience processes, and management of the global Surgical Vision customer experience IT budget. The role requires active engagement and partnership with Surgical Vision Commercial Business Partners to help shape new commercial business model offerings while driving IT enablement of the business.
The role will partner closely with the IT Customer Logistics Service (CLS) and IT Analytics PLOs, Application Services and Global Technology Services groups to deliver end-to-end Customer Experience capabilities.
The incumbent must build strong collaborative partnerships with senior business leaders across the J&J Vision Surgical Global Customer Experience Franchise and IT teams across a large portfolio of geographies and functions. This position is highly networked, with strong links to the customer contact centers, J&J PLOs and other partners primarily in the Customer Experience areas.
Customer Experience is one of the key focus areas for the Consumer Medical Device group, incorporating innovative business models to achieve a competitive advantage in the industry. This position is a critical to achieving that objective.
The IT Manager
- Plays a key role in defining the overall Commercial IT vision for Customer Experience, strategy and capability roadmap for the J&J Surgical Vision Surgical customer experience organization. Supports, develops and delivers against the IT capability roadmap.
- Manages the global J&J Surgical Vision Commercial CX portfolio and end-to-end project management of projects (using the PMx framework) of all sizes in partnership with other IT support groups (PLOs, PMO, AS, GTS, etc.).
- Acts as strategic partner for business leadership teams and external customers and is a first point of contact and only gate for non-trivial activities to IT for business. Responsibilities include Customer Service, Technical Service, and Consignment Team.
- Acts as a âTechnology strategistâ spanning multiple technology solutions and defines technology strategy for business partners focusing on Sales Force Effectiveness. Manages business expectations and keeps business aligned to business requirements.
- Designs and delivers flexible and scalable Commercial IT solutions that fulfill business needs while maximizing reuse of applications and infrastructure and supporting the Enterprise IT Operating Model. Coordinates the planning, management, and execution of all J&J Surgical Vision Commercial CX IT related initiatives, including business case development, architecture and support.
- Identifies new IT capabilities to enable effective and efficient Customer Experience by continuously exploring the external marketplace for technologies, ideas and practices.
- Oversees technology portfolio (hardware and software), per technological level of maturity, in order to identify potential opportunities for technological investments (upgrades, migration, decommissioning). Consolidates and tracks application portfolios in order to manage TCO performance. Identifies opportunities for potential application portfolio / infrastructure synergies.
- Manages all CX Investments in the J&J Surgical Vision organization. Defines priorities and associated technology investments, and actively participates in steering major strategic IT programs to drive successful implementation and business value realization. Accountable for all aspects of delivery.
- Collaborates directly with internal customers to enable and support strategic programs and continuously improve the IT CX operating model.
- Defines overall CX systems strategy globally, with a focus on customer contact centers and end-customer
- 10+ years preferred of relevant experience in customer experience technology; strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills; effective negotiating skills and strong team-building skills.
- Minimum: Bachelorâs Degree with focus on Computer Science or Computer Engineering or similar
- IT Commercial experience in digitally-intensive industries or digitally advanced enterprises are preferred.
- Strong Commercial domain expertise with experiences designing, developing and supporting commercial programs related to Customer Experience.
- Demonstrated strength in examining issues, shaping strategy and influencing effectively across the organization, driving people, process and technology change.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written), including the ability to explain digital concepts and technologies to business leaders, as well as business concepts to technologists.
- Experience in partnering with internal/external contacts (agencies, marketers, IT vendors) to generate mutually beneficial opportunities and negotiate win-win outcomes.
- Demonstrated ability to manage large teams across business and technical areas. Ability to succeed in a matrixed environment and influence adoption of new thinking.
- Experience leading multiple high-profile projects with demanding deadlines, changing requirements, and working with limited resources. Ability to estimate required effort for project objectives and prioritize work items appropriately.
- Experience with one or more of the following is helpful, but not required:
- Contact Center as a Service
- Medical Device Technical Service & Repair
- Experience with Commercial/Field Sales/Customer Experience/Service Analytics Business Intelligence and analytics systems
- Experience with B2B and enterprise mobile application development
- Up to 25% travel is required for this position.
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc. (6234)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=0061180131&lang=en
• Post ID: 159384872 la