What you’ll be doing...
You’ll be supporting a fast-paced, headquarters-based human resources team. Prepare to be busy because you’ll be performing a wide range of crucial and time-sensitive tasks, ranging from running reports to answering questions to scheduling our orientation and training programs. We’ll also look to you to suggest improvements to our processes so we can be even more effective partners to the business.
- Helping the human resources business partners meet their internal client needs.
- Making sure transactions are kept up to date in our databases.
- Running reports, handling confidential paperwork, and monitoring compliance standards.
- Managing new hire orientation, training class schedules, and our onsite Executive MBA program.
- Handling disability cases, which includes working with managers and employees who have questions.
What we’re looking for...
Your friends seek you out because you are the planner. You know how to get it all done and what to tackle first. You’re used to juggling lots of things and keeping track of it all so you don’t drop any balls. As a go-to person, you are used to doing a lot on your own---but you know when to raise a hand to ask for help or if you have a question.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Experience using PeopleSoft HRMS and Cognos.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2465041-human-resources-coordinator
• Post ID: 160634972 la