What you’ll be doing...
Healthy body. Healthy mind. That’s our belief at Verizon. We offer best-in-class wellness offerings because when you work at Verizon, the whole you is cared for. You will help this vision come alive as you work with our employees in our Wellness programs. You’ll support our employees in their quest to live a healthier lifestyle, whether it is helping them lose those last 10 pounds, get into a regular exercise routine, or understand how to eat better.
- Creating best-in-class Health and Wellness programs for members to inspire healthy living.
- Conducting fitness assessments and equipment orientations to promote safe and proper exercise techniques.
- Partnering with members one-on-one or providing group training sessions to help achieve personal goals, checking-in frequently for follow-up and re-assessments to show progress.
- Sharing nutritional advice and exercise prescriptions.
- Inspiring and educating members on a broad range of health and wellness topics.
What we’re looking for...
You have a passion for health, fitness, nutrition – and a desire to make a difference in peoples’ lives. You are that person that motivates others to stay fit and live healthy. You enjoy the challenge of creating high impact company-wide initiatives.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience with fitness testing and personal training.
- CPR, First Aid & AED certification.
- Willingness to work flexible hours, including some early mornings and late evenings.
Even better if you have:
- Master’s degree – more impressive if in Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, or Kinesiology or related field
- Instructed group exercise classes
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2468905-health-and-wellness-coordinator
• Post ID: 160634987 la