The Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions (CSS) Group, part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson, is recruiting for an Account Manager, Technical Business Solutions, aligned to Advanced Sterilization Products. The position will be located at the CSS campus in Irvine, CA. Up to 25% domestic travel is required.
The CSS Group consists of six diverse businesses including Acclarent, Advanced Sterilization Products (ASP), Biosense Webster (BWI), Cerenovus, Mentor, and Sterilmed. The CSS Group serves a diverse base of customers in Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT), Infection Prevention, Electrophysiology (EP), Neurovascular, Surgical and Non-Surgical Aesthetics, and Reprocessing.
In this role, you will be a key member of the Global Strategic Marketing Team focused on the MDM (Medical Device Manufacturers) business partnership program at Advanced Sterilization Products. The MDM business partnership program manages all corporate relationships of ASP with Medical Device Manufacturers and ensures continuous growth of the business via increased utilization of products in both Terminal Sterilization and High-Level Disinfection.The Account Manager, will:
- Be responsible for growth of the ASP business with a primary focus on the organizationâs product offering in placement of capital product at non-healthcare facilities, medical device testing and validation services/ projects.
- Acquire and maintain the understanding of the market conditions for the ASP business partnership offerings and maximize each product category at or in excess of the company plan.
- As the primary business contact, the Account Manager will support the pricing and sales strategy and drive internal alignment on price book
- Execute all project contracts pertaining to the business partnership program.
- Serve internally as a cross-functional leader and establish strong cross-departmental relationships allowing for a streamlined and effective process of ASPâs testing services.
- Be responsible for the execution from project inception to successful completion via addition to the ASP Sterrad Sterility Guide and the Sterrad position on the IFU.
- As part of the team, you will support ASP via business innovation, devise and execute strategies for growth of the business.
Do you strive to join an outstanding team that is dynamic and ever-changing? Is career growth and opportunity appealing to you? Apply to this opportunity today.
- A minimum of a Bachelorâs degree is required, preferably in technical or clinical discipline
- A minimum of 6 years of customer-related experience (sales, technical service, applications engineering, marketing, etc.) is required
- Experience in the field of medical device, healthcare and/or technical consulting services strongly preferred
- Highly developed interpersonal/people skills and ability to manage strong personalities as well as demonstrated customer focus and strong relationship building skills are required.
- Project management experience and the ability to execute, lead and work with cross-functional teams are preferred.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are driving a world of industry-leading innovation taking place right here in California, every day. In a state known for cutting-edge technology, discover a group of companies known for transforming the future of health care. Watch our talented employees passionately speak to the broad range of opportunities for personal fulfillment, career flexibility and professional growth that inspire them to feed their passion here http://youtu.be/hUO6xtsudoA
Ethicon Inc. (6045)
Marketing & Sales
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=8540180107&lang=en
• Post ID: 160498757 la