US CUSTOMER ADVOCATE (1 of 4 positions - shift starts at 8:00am) - Johnson & Johnson (Santa Ana,
Posted: Friday, February 16, 2018 1:00 PM
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, part of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is currently recruiting for a US Customer Advocacy, located in Santa Ana, California. Shift is from 8:00 am PST to 5:00 pm PST.
Johnson & Johnson Vision, through its operating companies, is committed to improving and restoring sight for patients worldwide. Since debuting the worldâs first disposable soft contact lens in 1987, Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. has been helping patients see better through their world-leading ACUVUEÂ® Brand Contact Lenses portfolio. In 2017, with the addition of Abbott Medical Optics, Inc., the Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision business, Johnson & Johnson invested further in eye health by expanding into cataract surgery, laser refractive surgery (LASIK) and consumer eye health. Serving more than 60 million patients a day across 103 countries, Johnson & Johnson Vision is committed to helping more people in more places improve or restore their sight. Dual headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, and Santa Ana, California, Johnson & Johnson Vision has more than 10,000 employees worldwide.
At Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision (a Johnson & Johnson company), we are building a vision company that people Love. A key to this ambition is the experience our customers have while doing business with us. In order to improve the experience customer expect, we have developed a role of Customer Advocate. This role will report to the manager of customer advocacy and will be in the US Customer Service Organization.
Customer Advocates will partner with the field sales organization in order to serve our most important customers. The successful customer advocates will work to ensure the field sales organization can improve their time in the field engaging customers.
The position will be part of a broader customer service organization group in the United States and the Customer Advocates will need to liaise with colleagues to ensure all orders and inquiries are handled according to policy and in the most efficient and effective way.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE INCLUDE:
- Interact with our internal and external customers to research and resolve complex issues
- Pricing Discrepancies / Consignment Issues
- Order taking / Top 10% of Customer base
- Online ordering issues
- Partnering with other departments to make it easier for our customers to do business with us
- Look for ways to ease administrative tasks that burden our salesforce
- A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required
- A minimum of four (4) years of business experience is required, in health care is preferred
- A minimum of two (2) plus years of progressive experience in customer call centers is required
- A minimum of two (2) plus years of demonstrated successful customer support is required
- A proven track record of meeting objectives is required
- A collaborative spirit and a propensity for delighting customers is required
United States-California-Santa Ana
AMO US Holdings, Inc.. (6234)
Click here for more info: https://jnjc.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=1202180125&lang=en
• Location: Long Beach
• Post ID: 160498777 la