About the Job
A Manufacturing Company is seeking a dynamic team player to provide a high quality level of customer service. Our sales office / warehouse facility is in Lake Forest, California.
Customer Service / Order Entry
FULL-TIME POSITION- Temp to hire after probation period.
Healthcare benefits, paid vacation time, paid sick days.
- Answer incoming customer phone calls in a professional manner.
- Enter sales orders with a high degree of accuracy.
- Review all sales order for missing or incorrect information; follow up with sales/sales reps to obtain complete information.
- Respond to inbound customer inquiries for information such as inventory, pricing, ship dates or other existing questions.
- Handle customer inquiries and concerns.
- Send sample and literature as requested by customers or sales reps.
- Responsibilities are not limited to those described above.
- High School Education is required; Associate’s Degree or higher is preferred.
- Excellent phone and written communication skills.
- 2+ years Customer Service/Order Entry experience is a MUST.
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast paced team environment.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Strong ability to multitask while maintaining a high level of attention to details.
For immediate consideration please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 156555752 la