Job DescriptionJob #: 808227
Calling all technical Project Managers! If you are looking for a long-term contract role, with HUGE potential to convert, then please take a look at the JD below. If you are interested in learning more, please email your updated resume and contact information to Eric Spresser at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Technical/Business Project Manager
Client: Large Healthcare Organization
Duration: 12+ months with strong potential to extend or convert (candidate must to eligible to convert)
Location: Downey, CA 90242
Education: BA/BS Degree and minimum of 4 years of additional experience required.
Experience Level: 8-10 years “hands-on” experience, with at least 4 most recent years working with highly technical subjects
Experienced IT System/Infrastructure Project Manager with 8 - 10 years’ experience in complex project management, execution and implementation experience with at least 4 most recent years of successful track record leading and delivering multiple system/infrastructure projects in parallel.
- 8 - 10 years’ “hands-on” project management experience, with at least 4 most recent years working with highly technical subjects such as servers, storage, active directory, databases, data center infrastructure, enterprise-level application deployments, disaster recovery, information security, and/or business continuity.
- Thorough knowledge of project management concepts and multiple project life cycles.
- Solid organization skills including attention to detail and ability to manage and prioritize tasks and deliverables.
- In-depth experience with .NET, JAVA, Oracle Database, Microsoft SQL Server, VMWare, Cognos, Tableau, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Project.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- PMP certification strongly preferred.
- Healthcare experience a plus.
- Ability to seek, approach and implement change positively.
- Collaborative and supportive to achieve shared objectives and goals.
- Persuasive yet assertive to deliver high quality outcomes and excellence.
- Provides leadership and works with cross-functional teams on multiple system/infrastructure projects to manage systems and infrastructure compliance, and other projects.
- Manages project teams which are responsible for all phases of the system/infrastructure development and implementation process including analysis, design, development, testing and ongoing support.
- Develops, analyzes, monitors and manages project plans which include schedule, budget and resource forecast.
- Monitors overall project performance (e.g., on time, on budget, within scope and with quality) against plan and makes adjustments as needed.
- Consults with stakeholders, including the leadership team, in the analysis of short and long-range business and infrastructure requirements.
- Coordinates activities with other functional unit heads (e.g., clinical, data, development, operations, technical support, etc).
- Establishes schedules, and task assignments to ensure proper project management practices are in place.
- Proactively monitors project risks by identifying risks and trigger events.
- Organizes, analyzes, monitors and controls the activities of the project team.
- Reviews and evaluates the work of the staff members and prepares periodic performance reports.
- Prepares activity and progress reports for the team, clients and management.
- Ensures the alignment, buy-in, and coordination of diverse project stakeholders by building rapport with sponsors, business application owners, internal customers and senior management.
- Coordinates and ensures delivery of services and support from department.
- Motivates team members and facilitates team meetings.
- Acts as liaison, problem solver, and facilitator.
- Actively participates in analyzing data and developing recommendations and action plans.
- Tracks and reports development status (schedule, budget, milestones, metrics, key events, risks and issues) to appropriate supervisor and/or director.
• Post ID: 153050012 la