Legal Assistant - Family Law
Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP • Irvine, CA
Full-Time | Experience - At least 5 year(s) | Legal
Meyer, Olson, Lowy & Meyers, LLP, one of Los Angeles County’s largest family law firms, is seeking an experienced Legal Assistant to join its hard working team in the Irvine branch office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- State Court filings
- Draft correspondence, assist in the preparation of legal documents, proof read documents, etc.
- Mailing, faxing, or arranging for delivery of correspondence to clients, witnesses, and court officials
- Professional telephone presence, high profile client interaction
- Manage Attorneys’ Litigation Calendar
- Some administrative tasks as appropriate for a branch office
Successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of five years recent experience to include
- Familiarity with court filings in the Family Law system, including e-filing, knowledge of court rules, and preparation of court forms
- Ability to generate Table of Contents, Table of Authorities and to redline documents
- Excellent computer skills
- Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of litigation calendaring
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle client interaction with discretion and sensitivity
- Minimum typing speed of 60 wpm
- Availability for overtime as needed, which occasionally cannot be predicted in advance
In exchange for quality work we will reward you with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please submit your resume, as a Word or PDF attachment, along with cover letter including salary requirements to email@example.com. Please reference Legal Assistant - Irvine in the subject line of your email. Visit our website at www.molfamlaw.com.
MOLM is an equal opportunity employer.
• Post ID: 154989927 la