Posted: Tuesday, January 16, 2018 12:11 AM
Company Name:Interior Affairs
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“A well respected company in the community of Orange County that offers room for growth! Very Rewarding for the Creative Person!”
Interior Affairs, Inc. is seeking a mature, independent and organized individual to fill the full time position of design assistant. Requirements are as follows: Degree in Interior Design and proficient at AutoCAD.
The firm’s office is located in Anaheim Hills, CA.
The successful assistant will demonstrate the following:
Skill set and Qualifications:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Photoshop, and general office experience a plus
· Space Planning
· Color Knowledge
· Detail Oriented
· Ability to multi task
· Quick Learner
· Works well with the team
· Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment
Friendly, outgoing, creative, dependable, eager to learn and grow with a great interior design firm. Professional phone etiquette is a must.
Job Responsibilities Include, but are not limited to:
· Brainstorming design ideas and research for inspiration
· Design preliminary concepts, design plans, all design elements within that client’s scope of work
· Floor plans, elevations, space planning using AutoCAD
· Creating color palettes
· Specify materials and furnishings, such as lighting, furniture, wall finishes, flooring, fabrics, etc.
· Order materials, furniture, art, after project is purchased by client
· Correspondence with showrooms and vendors
· Ensure project runs smoothly from start to finish
· Follow up with client to ensure design specifications have been met
· Office management
· Organizing catalogue and sample library
· Updating contact lists and databases, filing, general admin
· Social media management experience a plus
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Interior Affairs:
We are an interior design firm that has been in the business of bringing our clients satisfaction for over 26 years! Our employees have found this a place where they enjoy to coming to work and becoming a part of our design team. There are many different hats to wear in our firm, which means there is always something new and exciting to learn each day!
Company address: 5100 E. La Palma Ave #107 Anaheim Hills, CA 92807
• Location: Anaheim Hills, CA, Orange County
• Post ID: 154729077 la