Posted: Wednesday, June 21, 2017 12:06 AM
Company Name: Riley Architects
Benefits Offered Medical
Employment Type Full-Time
Riley Architects is a small, award-winning, design studio specializing in the development, design, and construction of modern residential and commercial urban spaces. We are currently seeking a full-time Administrative / Personal Assistant to provide day-to-day support for the company, and to become part of our creative and collaborative firm culture.
- Support and help organize day-to-day activities, staff operations, administrative needs and company assets, including answering office phone.
- Help organize owner's calendar, manage email, plan travel arrangements, and help with personal errands.
- Assist with document control (receiving, logging, filing, distribution & tracking) to maintain an orderly and smooth operation.
- Familiarize self with current project schedules, key milestones, deadlines, etc. Assist in delivering exceptional service to our clients.
- Modifying and preparing project documents
- Attend meetings and conference calls and produce meeting minutes and follow-up communications
- Manage and coordinate client, consultant, contractor, and vendor information
- Proactively participate in the continued improvement of our office operations and working environment.
- Thorough attention to detail and design in all things.
- Familiarity with typical project management activities undertaken within an architectural, engineering, or consulting office.
- Strong computer skills, including networked and cloud-based systems.
- Be familiar and comfortable with the following business components: bookkeeping (AP/AR), proposals, contracts & insurance
- Drive, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills (telephone, written and verbal)
- The ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Ability to interact with external organizations, clients, and vendors.
- Exceptional prioritization and time management skills.
- A giving spirit who is open to assisting with and learning all aspects of our business.
- Proactive and show initiative in accomplishing objectives.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus!
- Interest and/or a background in Design and Construction is a plus!
Location: Culver City, CA
Work Week: 40 hrs/week
Compensation: $22/hr / $45,760/yr
Benefits: Benefits package with health insurance provided after 60 days of full-time employment
Interested applicants please email a SINGLE PDF consisting of a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write YOUR NAME - ADMIN ASSISTANT in the subject line. Please refrain from hard copy submissions or telephone calls. Only qualified candidates as described above will be considered.
Please also include 3 references from professional working associates.
About Riley Architects:
RILEY ARCHITECTS is a Los Angeles based team of architects, designers, and builders committed to making unique, warm, minimal spaces for life in the city. We believe that the homes that we live in and the buildings that we work in should support human and planet health, foster community and connectivity, and provide a sanctuary from the bustle and commotion of the modern urban environment.
Together with our in-house construction management company, we provide a single coordinated team for project delivery, streamlining the complicated process of designing and building a custom project and freeing our clients to continue to pursue their other endeavors. We are committed to highest quality in design, materials, and assemblies and we pride ourselves in our attention to detail.
• Location: Culver City, CA, Los Angeles
• Post ID: 115379353 la