Experienced Tax Preparer needed for a full-time position. 2+ years of tax season experience required. Please do not apply if you do not meet the minimum experience requirement.
Fast growing Accounting Firm with 2 locations (Beverly Hills and Encino) is in need of a full-time tax preparer to start immediately at the Beverly Hills office.
Seeking a highly motivated individual with a minimum of 2 years' experience preparing tax returns, including business and rental property filings (Schedule C and Schedule E). Excellent communication skills are required to interface with new and existing clientele. Our firm strives on maximizing our clients' tax returns and ensuring great customer service to all.
- You must be available from January to April for extended hours
- Two+ seasons tax experienced preferred
- Ability to communicate well with all people
- Ability to work under pressure and against deadlines
- Ability to multi-task different administrative duties as well as tax preparation
- Knowledge of basic computer operation and Microsoft Windows-based systems
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Responsible for the accurate completion of client income tax returns.
- Excellent customer service is a must!
- You must have the ability to follow procedures, understand correspondence, and learn tax return preparation with our software (Drake Software knowledge is a plus).
- Conducting tax interviews with clients
- Preparing and filing Sales Tax Returns
- Preparing and filing Payroll Tax Returns
- Conducting bookkeeping tasks, including bank reconciliations
- Ensuring client confidentiality and privacy
- Increasing retention of clients
- Offering additional products and services
- Answering phone calls and scheduling appointments
- General administrative duties, including but not limited to word processing, filing, scanning
- Actively participate in local marketing
- IRS audit support & attendance
- Generating business growth
- Research and due diligence for clients
- Supporting CPA
Compensation: $12-18 per hour depending on experience
Huge potential to grow with the firm.
**Please apply with a current resume and salary requirements/history. Applications without salary history will not be considered**
Job Type: Full-timeRequired experience:
- Tax Preparation: 2 years
• Post ID: 153808932 la