About the Job
Position(s) Available: Small Business Payroll Sales Account Manager
Job Site(s): Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Small Business Payroll Sales Account Manager – Responsible for sales and account implementation of small to mid-sized companies (with 1 – 50 employees) onto Sentric’s payroll, tax filing & attendance solutions.
Position duties include, but are not limited to:
· Establishing and/or maintaining business relationships with current and future clients and referral sources
· Conducting client/prospect needs-assessments to determine requirements & suitability
· Marketing, demonstrating and proposing Sentric’s payroll products and solutions
· Managing new client payroll data conversions, including prior compensation reconciliation, entry and validation of client data, taxes/taxable wage calculations and system testing
· End-user training, including on-site, remote and internal
· Client support before and during implementation
· Assistance during transition to Client Service department
· Adherence to pre-established implementation guidelines, including SSAE16 auditing procedures and company standards
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
· BS in Accounting or related field
· Strong work ethic with a passion for productivity
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Outgoing & proactive nature
· Demonstrated history of successful performance
· Experience in sales, including lead generation & prospecting, contract negotiation & closing preferred
· Client service and training experience a plus
· Strong technical skills & aptitude
· Ability to work under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines
Comfortable and Fun Work Atmosphere (check us out at https: // www. facebook. com /sentricinc /photos
Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Health Savings Account
Long Term Disability Insurance
Group Term Life Insurance
Flexible Spending / Dependent Care Account
401(k) with Employer Match
Paid Time Off & Paid Holidays
Supplemental Insurance, including Short Term Disability, Life, Accident & Cancer Insurance
Our people have to love working for us before clients will love working with us.
3 ways to apply:
Apply via Monster by using the Apply link, or
Visit https: // css. sentric. net to apply online, or
Email resume + cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sentric Inc.:
At Sentric®, we connect companies with their work forces through our all-in-one HR and payroll software, SentricWorkforce®. We simplify human resources by giving you the right set of tools for your business - without taxing your IT infrastructure. SentricWorkforce® grows with you, letting you pick and choose the tools you need while keeping them all hosted securely, in one place, in the cloud.
We like to think that SentricWorkforce makes work life better for everyone, and we do this by delivering:
ADVOCACY IN SERVICE
Every client gets a dedicated account manager and they talk regularly. Our account managers don't simply pursue call resolution, they ask about what our clients want to achieve and help them get it done. Our staff is tenured and certified and service on all teams is the heart of our culture.
ALL THINGS HR ALL IN ONE PLACE
We get it. HR isn't looking for more resources (they have enough of those to manage). We make software that's focused on simplifying the complicated and centralizing the dispersed - focusing instead on how HR can be more resourceful.
SOFTWARE EMPLOYEES LOVE
Building a perfectly tailored HR environment is a delicate balancing act. We make things powerful enough to do the job and intuitive enough to get used by every person in the organization every day.
Sentric is headquartered in Pittsburgh PA with offices in Huntington Beach, CA and Denver, CO. For more information on Sentric's human capital solutions, visit www. sentrichr. com.
• Post ID: 160830642 la