Purchasing agent candidate for a medical imaging company
Compensation: depending on experience.
Ampronix Inc. is a medical imaging company located in Irvine, CA and we are seeking qualified candidates for the Purchasing position. As a medical imaging distributor, a registered ISO and ESD company we are dedicated as a team, working for the common goal of continuing quality, service, innovation and technology. We are looking to continue these qualities and goals in all of our personnel.
If you are a dedicated, hardworking individual with drive, professional, and able to learn processes quickly this could be a matched position for you.
Teamwork, strong communication skills, career driven, lead by example, and the ability to solve problems are additional qualities that we will be looking for with this available position.
• Continually source for lowest price while not sacrificing quality
• Forwards available inventory items by verifying stock; scheduling delivery.
• Prepares purchase orders by verifying specifications and price; obtaining recommendations from suppliers for substitute items; obtaining approval from requisitioning department
• Obtains purchased items by forwarding orders to suppliers; monitoring and expediting orders
• Verifies receipt of items by comparing items received to items ordered; resolves shipments in error with suppliers
• Create, place and track purchase orders, follow up on obtaining credits
• Source, negotiate and purchase finished goods and parts in support of sales
• Follow-up with vendors on open PO’s to expedite and ensure timely receipts
• Coordinate with Shipping for LTL drop ship and order deliveries
• Source Colonies outside services for repair at lowest cost and highest quality
• Develop good relationships with vendors to ensure high quality, low cost, and on time delivery
• Qualify new vendors, create, place and track purchase orders, confirm received product cost,
• Obtain RMA’s for defective goods and follow-up with vendors on open RMA’s and PO’s
Ability to Negotiating, source, research, and attempt in saving by great buys Supply Management, Tracking Budget Expenses, Vendor Relationships, Organization, Customer Service, Documentation Skills, Supply Management, Manufacturing Methods and Procedures, Manufacturing Quality, Cost Accounting, Control Engineering. Good basic knowledge of electronics and component parts Good communication skills across all departments and with multiple vendors, both verbal and written ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment. Ability to read and interpret basic technical component specifications and schematics. Ability to find multiple sources for products, parts, and services and negotiate the best pricing in support of highest gross profit. Good computer skills including speed and accuracy while using a proprietary database system.
This is a full-time career oriented position for the right individual who would like the opportunity to work for an exciting, professional, well established, and stable high-tech medical imaging company.
Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays, with matching 401-K
To begin your career in an exciting well established, and stable company, please send us your resume.
For additional company information visit us at www.ampronix.com
Ampronix is an (EEO) company
• Post ID: 156220972 la